The form of her charyeok is unknown other than three light-like particles orbiting around Kim Oong-Nyuh.
The power of her charyeok allows her to manipulate weather-related phenomenon.
Electromagnetic Manipulation: So far Kim Oong-Nyuh has used manipulation of electricity to a certain extent by disabling The King's electromagnetic manipulation.
Cloud Manipulation: Kim Oong-Nyuh can also manipulate the cloud, exhibited when she use cloud to temporarily trap The King.
The Original Way Of Borrowing Power: As she is one of the few today who has access to it, this charyeok can be used alternatively thanks the godly power within her body. The Oong-Nyuh's price for using this type of Charyeok is age regression. The ability can be strengthened by performing a ritual where she only eats garlic and mugwort. Some of the abilities that require the use of this type of borrowed powers are:
- Reality Warping: Oong-Nyuh can grant wishes and alter reality to her will, depending on how much bio-energy she has has at the time, it can even resurrect the dead, something a God stated to be very difficult and comes with heavy cost, being the God's own life.
- Healing: She can heal severe injuries such as lost limbs and near-death states, although it consumed a lot of energy.
- Dimension Portal: Oong-Nyuh can open a portal to other dimensions such as the Sage Realm. This ability is enhanced in a sacred place or with items such as Cane of the Sage.
- Interdimensional telepathy: She can speak telepathically between dimensions that she has access to.
- The name might refer to two things:
- Trinity from Christian teaching about distinction, essence, and co-substantiality between the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- Ministers of clouds, rain, and wind from Korean Myth about the founding of Gojoseon, the first Korean kingdom. These ministers accompany Hwanung during his descent to mortal realm.