National Treasures, or Halidom in vatican, are items from human history that gain a significant amount of fame and as such are well coveted by persons for their power. They each have a will of their own and chooses a master who is most worthy of them, this choice is called the National Treasure Certification Exam. This exam seems to involve a voluntary response by the treasure to its owners, e.g. teleporting to Yu Mi-Ra which proved her ownership.
Types and Appearances
There are different types of National Treasures and, as such, they each have a different appearance. Some of the treasures are even capable of changing their forms. These weapons range from swords to bats, knives, guns, even rocket launchers. National treasures can be given by gods the Power Borrower commune or made by artisans. National treasures given by the gods aren't the original weapon used by the gods themselves. The only exception is if the borrower is the god's lineal descendant, in which case the Power Borrower can summon the real weapon used by their ancestor.
All national treasures have the ability to chose its owner and with it it grants a multitude of other abilities. These are abilities common among National Treasures.
- Teleportation: It is capable of teleporting to its owner. It appears to have no set distance and will appear either when called or needed.
- Levitation: It has also been seen levitating and coming to its owner on command.
- Attack Enhancement: It is capable of enhancing attacks and cutting through powerful Charyeok easily. It is also capable of blocking extremely powerful attacks.
- Charyeok Amplification: It also amplifies a person's Charyeok but this function can only be used three consecutive times for an unknown time period.
Known National Treasures and Users
- It seems that all the known National Treasures were named after real life weapons from history or myths.