Nabong Needle Ryu is a type of Martial arts that utilizes acupuncture to attack. It is used by Jin Mo-Ri and Na Bong-Chim in the series. It is emphasised in strong, fast attacks with the fingers functioning like needles to puncture pressure points and vital points on the body.
It is unknown where it originally began but it can be assumed it was created by Na Bong-Chim.
After Jin Tae-Jin's battle with the survived Northern agent was found successful, South Korea built a battalion of soldiers who practised RE Taekwondo. However, Jin Tae-Jin was the only survivor after they went into North Korea and thus was the only one who knew how to use it. After returning he was attacked by the Six which includes Na Bong-Chim but they were easily defeated by him.
- Acupuncture Skill: This can cut the fighting power or can heal numb limbs of a person depending on where the user strikes. It was used by Jin Mo-Ri on Yu Mi-Ra to heal her numb arm. However, after failing to completely paralyze a member of The Six, he tested it on himself and unfortunately succeeded only to fail to knockout a 'weak' Choongcheongbukdoo participant, and lose to him.
- Blood Sealing Needle: An acupuncture technique that seals the blood within a person's body causing the blood within a region to accumulate and cause internal damage.
- No Pain: By hitting a pressure point in the heart, the user is able to remove the limiters that are placed on their body that causes pain. This allowed Jin Mo-Ri to gain a massive increase in speed and power to the point that it became impossible to see him move, he was able to break Aegis Shield easily and he didn't feel pain for two hours. This can be combined with Nabong Needle Ryu Limiter Removal but at the cost of death, for human.
- Limiter Removal: By hitting a pressure point in the brain, the user is able to remove the limiters that are placed on their body. To use this skill properly, the user needs to consume Sage Pill.
- Acupuncture Artery Block: As the name suggests this is an acupuncture technique that blocks the blood flow of the body by blocking all the arteries.
- Acupuncture Neutralization: A skill that negate the effect of an acupuncture attack.