|Race & Species||Human|
|Weapon||Three Imperial Regalia of Japan (National Treasure)|
|Debut||Chapter 179 (Partially)|
Chapter 182 (Fully)
Kyoichi Kusanagi is a member of Team Japan participating in the G.O.H. Tournament. He is the direct descendant of every previous firstborn son of the Kusanagi Clan who has the legendary eight headed serpent, Yamatano Orochi sealed within their bodies.
17 years after RagnarÖk, he becomes a judge.
Kusanagi has light brown, somewhat long hair. He wears a green turtleneck tracksuit and a white headband.
Kusanagi is a kind hearted, carefree, and friendly individual who is also dedicated and serious when needed to be.
Kusanagi and the other members of Team Japan arrive to save Yu Mi-Ra and Han Dae-Wi from Dante, Team Malta Knights, and hordes of other contestants so that they can propose a truce. After a short battle with Dante, Kusanagi and the rest of the group flee to a greenhouse garden area where they spend the night.
After fleeing, Kusanagi intimidates Team Korea into joining Team Japan in an alliance. He explains that they need Hui Mo-Ri to defeat Dante and in return they will protect Team Korea from other attacking teams.
Kyoichi is a powerful swordsman. he managed to fight against Dante and Subject M that use The Monkey King's power for a while. by tapping into Yamatono Orochi's power he become even more powerful. He can summon series of crow that explode upon touching the enemy.
As per the tradition of his clan, Yamatano Orochi must be sealed inside the firstborn. This creature become his charyeok. He can choose how much to unleash the power, but risk losing control of his body. He can also summon and control this creature to attack the enemy.
By using fifty percent of Yamatano Orochi's power, a simple palm motion can throw an experiment of the Monkey King. At eighty percent he can at once destroy multiple clones of the experiment by slashing the ground and unleashing pillars of energy. at hundred percent he summon the real Yamatano Orochi.
A Swords style used by Kusanagi clan. Kyoichi is extremely proficient in using it, fighting toe to toe against Yu Mi-Ra, a master swordswoman herself.
- Venom Bite: a series of quick slash that can cut clones of Subject M that use armor suit of the monkey king.
- Ghost Slash: A downward slash that can cut armor suit, although he mention that its a shallow cut.
- 108 Snake Trap: though not seen being used, Kyoichi was planning to perform this technique to end his fight with the Monkey King's experiment.
- Summon: Ground Serpent: As the name imply, it summon Yamatano Orochi from the ground to eat his opponent.
- Orochi Snake Trap: By touching the ground Kyoichi summon small snake to trap the opponent's leg.
- Exuviation: A skill that Kyoichi used to heal himself, even after being bisected in the torso.
Kyoichi Kusanagi is in the possession of all three of imperial regalia of japan, one of which needed to control his charyeok
Yata's Mirror: Provides near absolute defense from direct attacks.
Kusanagi Sword: Provides enhanced strength in slashes and allows Kusanagi the ability to summon Yamatano Orochi from the slashes he cuts. Kusanagi Sword allow Kyoichi to control the power of Yamatano Orochi sealed inside of him.
- He may be inspired by Kyo Kusanagi from King Of Fighters. Both having similar names, wears a headband, and uses the power of Orochi.