|Also Known as||Eve|
Whore of the Gods
|Race & Species||Human|
|Charyeok||Trinity: The Gods of the Wind, the Rain, and the Clouds|
|Occupation||Chairman of The Six|
|Debut||Chapter 98 (Silhouette)|
Chapter 111 (Fully)
Kim Oong-Nyuh is a member and founder of The Six.
Oong-Nyuh is a slim woman, with an average build. She seems to be older than she looks, as her powers revert her to a child form and that she knew many people in the past based on how she knew about the Monkey King and Sang Man-Duk. She has dark brown hair tied in a long ponytail with a red flower pin. She wears traditional Korean clothing consisting of hanbok and white-pink slippers.
She has a very strict personality and will use force to stop people from fighting amongst themselves. She doesn't care who a person is even to the point of harming Jin Mo-Ri, a god, when he asked her who she is.
She is a member of The Six and is very skilled in combat. She was able to capture Ma Bo-Ra easily after she was awakened and even able to hit an exhausted Mo-Ri without him even seeing her punches. Even when her body regressed to that of a child, she can hold off several dantes and even intimidate them.
Trinity: The Gods of the Wind, the Rain, and the Clouds: These are the gods that Eve made contracts with. The power of her charyeok allows her to manipulate weather-related phenomenon. So far Kim Oong-Nyuh has used manipulation of electricity to a certain extent and manipulation of the cloud, exhibited when she uses cloud to temporarily trap The King and disabling The King's electromagnetic manipulation.
The Original Way Of Borrowing Power: As one of the few today who has access to it, Her charyeok can be used alternatively thanks the godly power within her body. The cost of the power is age regression, meaning she become younger the more she use her power. if she becomes too young (i.e. a baby) then she is unable to use her powers. The ability can be strengthened if she performed a ritual where she only eats garlic and mugwort for a period of time, which is notably useful in a situation where she uses too much of her power. Some of the ability that requires the use of this type of borrowing powers are:
- Reality Warping: She can grant wishes and alter reality to her will, although it is limited to how much energy she had. For example, she can't bring Jeon Jae-San back to life at the time she woke up because she's early by 15 days.
- Healing: She can heal severe injuries such as lost limbs and near-death state. It consumed a lot of energy as she regresses from fully powered self into a child.
- Dimension Portal: She can open a portal to other dimensions such as Sage Realm. When she does this in a sacred place, two jangseung dressed in white durumagis come up from the ground, along with a large wooden gate with a red and blue taegeuk on it. Later when she used the Cane of the Sage, a sigils-covered circle appear on the floor and the cane 'branch out', creating a circular portal.
- Interdimensional telepathy: She has also demonstrated the ability to speak telepathically between dimensions. Although it require the receiver to has something to receive it, such as Fox Orb
The 'complete' version of her charyeok looks very much like her appearance in the ancient past.
- She appears to be based on an ancient Korean myth of a bear that was given a human appearance by Han-woong. The myth also states that in order for her to become human, she had to live in a cave and eat only mugwort and garlic for 100 days. In the end, she was granted the appearance of a human woman and became the wife of Han-woong and was named Woong-nyuh.