|Race & Species||Unknown (exhibited wolge-like state that belongs to Mount Hwagwa Monkey)|
|Weapon||Remnant of Ruyi Jingu|
|Affiliation||Apricot Flower High School|
|Debut||Chapter 307 (Unnamed)|
Chapter 316 (Proper Appearance)
Not much is known about him, other than he loves to sleep. He prefers to be alone and watching the sidelines while also searching for the strongest among the students. He is also quick to hold grudge, as when Park Mu-Jin bully him around in his house, he swore to dismantle everything that man created.
It is unknown how powerful Jung Mo-Ri really is, but he has level of 2.5 within the school, which places him right in middle between 'loser' class Camellia and Peony Class. 
He also exhibited a wolge-like state, represented by '+' pattern on his eyes. It is activated whenever he's excited. 
- Superhuman Speed: He has exhibited superhuman speed, which allows him to scale up building in seconds. His full speed is shown when he drop the piece of Ruyi Jingu Bang in his possession, causing his strikes to be unseen except through slow motion.
- Superhuman Agility: His agility is shown by scaling up school building in seconds. He is also agile enough to counterattack in even the most disadvantageous position
- Superhuman Strength: An elbow attack from Jung Mo-Ri creates shockwave that destroy area surrounding him. A kick from his is powerful enough to break Park Mu-Jin's arm, a former member of the six and a powerful fighter.  The force of his kick cut through Sunny and break the glass of the school.
- Superhuman Durability: He receive a punch from one of the four king Bang Jong-Jin, falling of the roof, and doesn't appear to receive a visible damage.
- Superhuman Endurance: Even after being crushed by Park Mu-Jin's charyeok and has several part of his body pierced, he is still able to remain conscious and even move afterwards.
- Arang:An elbow attack that sends wave through an opponent. Jung Mo-Ri has mastered it to an extent that he can create massive shockwave to his surrounding area.
- Silla: A kick delivered to the opponent's lower body, like the leg. The way it is delivered is similar to Brazilian Kick, from high up and slaming it downward.
- Ground Drawer:a kick that grinds the floor while spinning. In one instance Jung Mo-Ri used this to trip his opponent.
- Baek Rok: an upward kick that uses the bottom of the foot as a striking surface. It easily lift a person like Jwa-Woo high in the air.
- Baekdu: A knee attack delivered to the opponent's torso. Interestingly, while other renewal taekwondo users use this technique as a chain more combo, Jung Mo-Ri usage is closer to Northern ITF Taekwondo in which he entice the opponent to guard. He is using this to force Jwa-Woo into guarding position, only for him to break it and deliver Baek Rok.
- Dragon Sign Hwechook: is a technique that gathers its power from firmly burying one's foot into the ground and sending the resulting force up to the knee, pelvis, waist and then to the tip of the foot. During the fight with Dan Ah-An, he was interrupted before he could execute the technique, leaving its result unknown.
Piece of Ruyi Jingu
Jung Mo-Ri is somehow in possession of the missing piece of Ruyi Jingu. He can use it to defend himself from powerful attacks, such as Dan Ah-An's charyeok enhanced attack that destroy half the arena they're fighting in.
- Size Alteration: Ruyi Jingu can be altered according to the purpose in each situation.
- Enhanced Durability: It is very durable. Only few attack can break it.