|Race & Species||Unknown (Exhibited Wolge, a trait that belongs to Mount Hwagwa Monkey)|
|Level||1 (Considered due to low level in borrowed power)|
|Affiliation||Apricot Flower High School|
Dan Mo-Ri is a student in Apricot Flower High School, a school that stratifies based Charyeok talents, 17 years after RagnarÖk. He is one of the "failure" (untalented in charyeok) and placed in Camellia Class. It is implied that he's one of the two 'candidates' (people with Jin Mo-Ri's characteristics and hunted by the world government) in his area.
Dan is quite a skinny teenager with a babyface, relaxed teal-coloured hair and big dark eyes with yellow pupils. He wears a white t-shirt over a dark long-sleeve undershirt, denim skinny jeans that he rolls up at the ankles and orange Chucks on his feet. Under the shirt, his body is full of scars not unlike Jin Mo-Ri. After he decided to really use his power, his face becomes remarkably similar to Jin Mo-Ri, albeit still having teal-coloured hair.
Mo-Ri Dan is a cheerful and optimist boy. He's also fairly analytically critical, shown when he pondered on the 'history' of RagnarÖk. He's close to his sister and looks out for her. He also protect his sister in his own way, mainly by reminding her to take her drugs and working hard to get money for his sister.
Dan Mo-Ri has no talent in Charyeok, which makes him the lowest class in his school. However, he does exhibit superhuman physical ability. His low level is due to having no talent in charyeok.  Before preliminary, he never fight, resulting in low experience and inefficient power usage. This gap between him and other contestants, however, is quickly closed by his adopative muscle memory, great physical power, and his battle instinct. Dan Mo-Ri's potential is such, Jung Mo-Ri praised him as the strongest in the school.
- Superhuman Stamina: He has a great stamina. It is shown when he moves a big pile of sand from the ground to the third floor of a construction scaffold.
- Superhuman Strength: His strength is shown by the heavy backpack that he carries everyday and quite easily. Three teenagers his age tries to lift it up, but it wouldn't even budge. His strength is so great, Dan Ah-An beat other students that tried to bully him in order to prevent Dan Mo-Ri from crippling them. Xiao Chen, while disguised as Ji Seok-Jin observed that Dan Mo-Ri's grip actually injure her hand. After grasping the basics in how to use his physical power in combat, he quickly defeated most of the preliminary contestants. His punches topple the piece of Ruyi Jingu Bang in Jung Mo-Ri's possession.
- Superhuman Endurance: He off-handedly reacted to being punched in the face multiple times by Ji Seok-Jin, a power borrower.He continue to fight Jung Mo-Ri, Even after having his torso cut through by Jung Mo-Ri's kick.
- Superhuman Speed: He easily outrun the rest of the four kings in his school while performing as his sister's substitute in the preliminary.
- Superhuman Durability: His body is sturdy enough, when someone tried to punch him, the attacker ends up breaking his hand and making it bleed instead. The attacker noted that he felt like punching thick rock.He also tanked Jung Mo-Ri's punches just to get close and get his sister's headband, albeit he is still damaged from the kick.
- Adoptive Muscle Memory: He has amazing ability to memorize and effectively use new martial arts techniques after seeing them once, as demonstrated by copying Silla and Arang from Jung Mo-Ri. 
- Shapeshifting: Dan Mo-Ri seems to be able to disguise himself, at least his face, in order to hid his identity as one of the candidate.
- Analytical Skill: Dan Mo-Ri exhibited some analytical skill, purposefully toppling Jung Mo-Ri's piece of Ruyi Jingu in order to trigger an avalanche and double K.O. both of them.
- Arang: It is an elbow attack that release shockwave. When Dan Mo-Ri used this, his inexperience caused the technique to miss its mark, with the shockwave only managed to shred the contestant's shirt.
- Silla: A kick delivered to the opponent's lower body, like the leg. The way it is delivered is similar to Brazilian Kick, from high up and slaming it downward.
Dan Mo-Ri possess a whole Ruyi Jingu, not broken pieces. He stored it in his left ear. It is unknown if this is a clone or the original, since the original is supposed to be broken.
- Size Alteration: Ruyi Jingu can be altered according to the purpose in each situation.
- Enhanced Durability: It is very durable. Only few attack can break it.
- It is implied, based on his interaction with the hospital's receptionist, that he is not actually blood related with Dan Ah-An. Dan Mo-Ri also said that he knows where to forge documents.